Six Fucking Years? Hahahahahaha......

Holy shit! I'm so good at this blog-thing, aren't I? I make promises then fuck off to ... well, look at the title of my blog. I'm asking you, cos I don't know.

TV sucks, I re-watch old stuff because after 6 months I can't remember if I've seen it or not. MS is good for one thing, at least :) Just binge watched 12 seasons of Criminal Minds with Sarah, my partner in crime for the last 25 years.

I think she loves my deteriorating memory and constantly plays tricks on me, or it really is BAD! If it is I'm in trouble on Thursday. I return to work after 5 months sick leave.

Bored now, going bed, but this was fun. I might find that MS app I used to use to post with, Live Writer or summat? Win10 doesn't appear to have it or Movie Maker.

I asked Cortana. Bitch always got my back. Installing Windows Live Writer on Windows 10

0 comments: (+add yours?)